Monday, June 2, 2008

Pilot Test

It has been a day of hard work for me doing pilot test for my Final Year Project.

Woke up at 10.00 AM feeling hungry, I quickly gobble down the High5 bread that I bought for breakfast. Complemented with a cup of white coffee, it would be superb. Hahaha am I conscious? There's no coffee on the table, just the cup! =(

After lunch at 1.15 PM, it's time for one-man-show. I went off to overhead bridge in front UTP gate to start my pilot test. I measured the road, I marked the upstream, I marked the downstream, all under the hot burning sun of Tronoh town.

Preparation took me 15 minutes while data collection took another 15 (Ipoh-Lumut). Done with that, I have to turn around and start collecting data for opposite direction, which is Lumut-Ipoh.

All together, I spent 1 hour on the overhead bridge.

Photo : Highway leading towards Ipoh direction

Not bad that UTP actually have beautiful sceneries with 7 lakes surrounding Old Village 5. All the lakes have undergo dredging, with channels connecting them together.


Photo : One of the biggest lake is visible from the main road (Top right : Dredging and landscaping works ongoing at the bank of the lake)



No comments: