Is car/motorbike in Sabah more expensive than Peninsula?
- Yes it is. New car by RM2500 - RM3000. And second hand car by RM7000 - RM8000. I take an example of 2005 Waja found here and in Perak.
How much is the cost of shipping a car from Peninsula to Sabah?
- RM2000 - RM3500 depending on your service customization
How much is rental for a decent house/room, located in vicinity of Kota Kinabalu town?
- I got my rented unit for RM800, unfurnished. It's a new apartment!
- Ohhh food price here is slightly expensive, if you make a comparison to KL. However, I attribute this to high living standard in Kota Kinabalu. (Oopss I am not answering the question here.)
Does Sabah people speak Hakka? (Oh I hope Sabah is not a Chinese Hokkien-majority town. And I speak broken Mandarin.)
- In town centre, I heard people speaking Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin, Hokkien and local languages. I am surviving here by speaking Bahasa Malaysia to everyone, including Wendy Sylvera Wong in my office. (p/s : She's cute!)
A little bit on life here, it hasn't got happening because I am yet to get myself a car. The best dad in the world a.k.a THE BANKER is helping me to get one in Peninsula and ship it over to Kota Kinabalu.