Sunday, June 28, 2009

Answers

Now that I have been here for 1 month plus, I have all the anwers for my questions.


Is car/motorbike in Sabah more expensive than Peninsula?

  • Yes it is. New car by RM2500 - RM3000. And second hand car by RM7000 - RM8000. I take an example of 2005 Waja found here and in Perak.

How much is the cost of shipping a car from Peninsula to Sabah?

  • RM2000 - RM3500 depending on your service customization

How much is rental for a decent house/room, located in vicinity of Kota Kinabalu town?

  • I got my rented unit for RM800, unfurnished. It's a new apartment!
How much does a plate of chicken rice cost in Kota Kinabalu?
  • Ohhh food price here is slightly expensive, if you make a comparison to KL. However, I attribute this to high living standard in Kota Kinabalu. (Oopss I am not answering the question here.)

Does Sabah people speak Hakka? (Oh I hope Sabah is not a Chinese Hokkien-majority town. And I speak broken Mandarin.)

  • In town centre, I heard people speaking Cantonese, Hakka, Mandarin, Hokkien and local languages. I am surviving here by speaking Bahasa Malaysia to everyone, including Wendy Sylvera Wong in my office. (p/s : She's cute!)

A little bit on life here, it hasn't got happening because I am yet to get myself a car. The best dad in the world a.k.a THE BANKER is helping me to get one in Peninsula and ship it over to Kota Kinabalu.


5 comments:

kerbaurider said...

bile la ade chance nk keje pet ni ..

Raieza Hanim R said...

dude you still want the shipping number?

I have few.

Tell me later when you want lah ok

Crystal Hew said...

hahahah...the happening things is not yet started cus im not there! wakkakaka =p

~ WindStruck ~ said...

I like Sabah....was there for 3 times...but the food is quite xpensive...

jgn kcu2 awek org ya..nanti ada lagu "bola-bola api"

KEEFOO LEE said...

wz : tu dah dapat offer dah!

ieja : throw down the rope. i'll climb up slowly~

ah ling : .... perasan siot :P

ayu : makan mahal dowh..tp sumandak di sini cantek2 bah~