Okay. This fatty Edwin tagged me few weeks back and only now that I could spare some time to publish this post.
7 Weird Things About Myself
- When I was still a kid, I love my toys. Yes I love them. I share them with my brothers, but all of them end up broken into pieces, scattered everywhere. I just love to disassemble them into individual components and assemble them again, intending to see them working as they were before. But frankly, all my missions as a kid failed, miserably. I still love to disassemble and reassemble now. (Recent example : Speed Laser Meter.)
- Mom said chickens won't lay eggs if I chase them. Yes, I chased them all around the house compound to test the hypotheses. (My first encounter with the word "hypotheses" was during Standard 5 Science class) But we never ran out of eggs in the kitchen.
- Dad said there is an alligator inhabiting the lake behind my house. And the alligator came to the lake once upon a time ago when Bidor was flooded. The alligator lost its home and migrated to the pond behind my house. And now, I still do believe an alligator exists in the pond. In fact, I hope that I could see it with my own eyes, one day.
- Grandpa said there were family of tigers in our family plantation. Whenever I step into the plantation, I will take extra precaution. There was once I wrongly taken the roaring sound of old motorbike engine as tiger roaring. I ran off to the jeep!
- I love English songs, dated back to half a century ago. While people is listening to the new hits from Hitz.FM and Fly.FM, I was listening to Ray Peterson and Nat King Cole. Relatively, I think I am weird.
- I love girls that are hard-to-handle. It's exciting to handle them well!
- The people that I initially hate became my best friends in the end. I think it's weird.
7 Weird Thing About Edwin
- I wonder what he ate in this 5 years in UTP, that he could gain weight so fast to become a fatty.
- I wonder what he did in this 5 years in UTP, that he could maintain his fair complexion.
- I wonder why his first relationship in UTP lasted for only 2 weeks.
- I wonder why he like James Bond paraphernalia from Shell gas station so much. He collected all five.
- I wonder why he will only be active in mIRC, whenever I am around.
- I wonder why he loves teasing me with my old relationship.
- I wonder why he is so "sam pat", sometimes.