Thursday, November 27, 2008

KUMAR

Lalaclubian will remember Kumar, the waiter at our local mamak Restaurant Ameeth at Tronoh. He is currently working in Salim Curry House at my hometown, Bidor. He went back to India for a long holiday and got married to a girl there.

His wife has just delivered their first baby 1 month ago. Unfortunately, his baby who is a boy is having some problems with his spine. I couldn't communicate well with him due to the language barrier, but one thing I am very sure. He loves his baby boy very much.

One customer placed an order for nasi goreng Pataya and a few Maggi goreng, so he gotta get back to work. The conversation stopped short of me giving him some words of support.

Hey I love baby too~

Okay. All of a sudden, I don't feel like writing anymore.

Shall stop here.

Kthanxbai~

p/s : Baby is a gift from God. It is never an accident.



2 comments:

Edwin Si said...

ya i remember him. he is 1 nice fella who always get prawn supply from mahen, and maybe keefoo

kerbaurider said...

hopefully things will get better for him.

kumar = stil my faverite mmk keeper