Sunday, June 1, 2008

Farewell to Mahen and Shern Shiou

Finally exams are over. No more books for now and of course it's time for happy hour together with friends. Stars for the night are Mahen and Shern Shiou, who has completed their studies in UTP for a total period of four(4) and a half year. While for me, I have another one(1) semester to go.

We had our farewell dinner in Diners' Arm Ipoh, situated near Padang Ipoh. It's quite a cozy place. Honestly this is my first time to a so-called high class diner place. We took a lot of pictures, but unfortunately they have not been uploaded for sharing in mIRC.

This is the only picture I managed to grab from Siew Mei's Facebook.

From left : Shern Shiou, myself, Siew Mei and Natasya

After the dinner, all of us took pictures together for remembrance. The highlight of all pictures is Beh and Set Lee.

From left : Beh, Set Lee

Photo : Edwin feels intimidated

Picture credit to Wei-zhu who snapped Beh and Set Lee quietly with his camera phone. I think there are more beautiful shots taken that night, so I shall upload them as soon as I get them.


Next agenda for the night is karaoke at Ipoh Parade. Somehow it made me think of my internship period in Cheras. It has been long since I sing out loud to my throat. Beulah and me sang " Kau Ilhamku". Sigh..what to do. I am English educated thus I couldn't sing any Chinese song. Yes, none. I am a banana.

Karaoke close early that night because it was a weekday. The night is still young, so we settle down in a coffee house situated behind Ipoh Jusco to quench our thirst. We ordered 8 bottles of Carlsberg and got 2 free EURO2008 mugs. One for Mahen, and another for Shern Shiou.

It never crosses my mind that they wanted to play Truth or Dare. The details : CLASSIFIED.


2 comments:

R said...

set lee and beh damn matching! XD

KEEFOO LEE said...

MATCHING KAN??? hahahahahahahahaha