Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ADOBE FLASH PLAYER 10

I was updating to the latest version of Yahoo Messenger when I stumbled upon a prompt window to update to Adobe Flash Player 10. Another click on it bring me to Adobe homepage.

I was like, "wow" when the swf movie loads. This is the screenshot of the flash movie at their website. Code-named "Astro", it has many new expressive features and visual performance improvements compared to the previous version.

On my laptop running Vista Bussiness SP1, trouble it seems that the newly installed Yahoo Messenger did not detect Flash Player 10. Perhaps I need a restart before the new settings take effect.

A boring me looking at the indicator of Vaio Update 4. Internet speed has improved a little since the December last year. This time it's not one, but three broken cables nearby Alexandria. Hopefully, the authorities repair them fast enough.

I've just learned a new phrase from Puduraya last Saturday. 
"Bukit kasi Cina, tanjung kasi Keling, Melayu dapat ape? kampung je!"
As racist as it sounds, I find it funny because the Malay bus ticket tout is shouting his friend in a bus departing to Melaka. Google and you will find Bukit Cina, Tanjung Keling and Kampung Melayu in Melaka state.

edited : Adobe Flash Player 10 works just fine after restart.

2 comments:

kokokranc said...

hahaha. nice joke lah apek. so hows your interview?

KEEFOO LEE said...

hahaha! moderate dosage of racist joke tend to make us reflect on racial integration.

btw interview is good though it's a lil difficult.