Friday, September 26, 2008

Simple (Tagged by Shern Shiou)

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1) If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
Wake me up from the sleep after you have packed all your stuffs. Do not leave without a word or just with a note. Take all with you but my heart.

2) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Enough cash to build my own Victorian house.


3) Are u sleepy now?
Yes. I deprived myself of niccotine.

4) Are u confused with what lies ahead of you?
I know what I want, what I need and what I have.

5) What’s your ideal lover like?
I will not hide this. I want someone who knows how to cook, how to manage the household well and "can handle a manual transmission car without power steering". She need not be a graduate; can teach our children ABC & 123 is good enough.

6) Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone.

7) What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
Girls who have no confidence about themselves.

8)How far will you go for the one you love the most?
As far as she is willing, for me.

9) Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
No.

10)What is your favorite fairytale of all time and why?
I can't recall my favorite fairytale.

I wanna tag.

Joanna, Aishah AR, Chin Li, Ming Sum, Sik, Nadia Amena, Nicole, Hui Yi

No comments: