Sunday, September 28, 2008

OMG I Bangs!

Sigh...I sucks in parking car. This is the first injury (28th Sept 2008) I had caused to my younger brother's little baby Wira. The front bumper skirting is torn and I have to tie it temporarily with plastic string. Else it will drop down while I drive the car home. He will grunt, ad nauseam because he LOVE his car a lotttt!


And this is the injury to my own Iswara (some time ago during internship in KL). This is even more embarrassing. I banged the guard house of my previous rented unit in Bdr Sri Permaisuri. Sorry Mr-Cengal-Condominium.


Lesson learned:

  1. Be careful while parking. Both injuries are on the driver's front side.
  2. Do not touch brother's car.
  3. Do not drive under nicotine deprivation. (Wira case)
  4. Do not drive if you feel sleepy. (Iswara case)

6 comments:

kerbaurider said...

tsk tsk tsk .. i tot u verli bajet one ... ape jadi ... mesti otak ko tgh bz pikir pompuan ..

kniod said...

Yala..how come your parking skill so good in utp, but not outside utp? to impress someone ? =P

tiffany said...

becareful lah..fren....

Wei Shen said...

hahahaha sm's words alwayz gt knife inside

KEEFOO LEE said...

haihhhh~

ah li : it's minor accident oni. hehe dun wori. i am still safe while driving us to mamak! =)

sm : double-layer words

wz : guys oni got 2 prob 1)money 2)girl

shen : tiu lei!

bLosSom86 said...

i know i know ur parking skill is not as good as mine.especially when it comes to reverse parking!!!
*evil laughs*
muahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahhahah

hihi okay2 tarik balik.kalo x,xdpt plak buku mitch albom hihi.:P