Sunday, September 7, 2008

JUXTAPOSITION OF 2004 and 2008

I did not have a chance to blog about the recent convocation of my room-mate, Shern Shiou until now. Projects, reports, assignments and all-the-related-hanky-panky came back-to-back in 2 weeks time. Worst thing is that, the due dates coincide with tests.

Mun Yoke was there too, because this is a joint convocation of January 2003, May 2003 , July 2003 and January 2004 (IT students). God knows how long it has been since I met her. Frankly, if not because Shern Shiou and Mun Yoke, I won't be staying back for this convocation. I want to see them in their robes! Smart and pretty~

Of course I won't miss any chance to take pictures with them.

Ban San looks very much "contractor-like" with his serious face. On the right is Jia Ann, my current room mate.

Aizat a.k.a Pervy

One of the HINDRAF5 strongmen on the run, hiding in cowboy town of Tronoh

Note how Shen (far-left) looks like in 2008. I got something for you in the end of this post.

Tsae Y'ng is my latest tease-victim. Her boyfriend, SIZHI has acquired my super-skill of "Press-release-press-release" and is using it against me now. (Sorry for the direct Cantonese-English translation)

Lenglui daikajie in her robes, but why am I standing like a pole?

Note how Shen (far-left) looks like again.

They throw their hat and did not manage to grab it back (sayur siot)


And....











This is what i call nerd.

Ong Wei Shen during MAS 2004

6 comments:

Shern Shiou said...

u shud put shen pic and recent pic side by side

KEEFOO LEE said...

khairil.hafriza:

thats soooooooooooo ~
jamboooooo ~

easternC said...

lol ~ you even paste my comment before? ~ lol ~ seriously ~ look like a secondary school student that just finish taking PMR ~ wahahahahahahahahaha ~

Edwin Si said...

....ade gambar aku...a.h...
keeefooooo demm
press release press release?
hahahhaha..geram aku after tengok this post but the last pic makes me laugh again

kerbaurider said...

shen looks so much more lengchai now!

Anonymous said...

hahahahah. that is shen's face back in form 5 wawasan. super lol :D~