Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Insecurity

All along my Final Year Project works, I thought of SpringerLink as one journal database for engineering studies. Today, this morning I found one article related to psychology in SpringerLink. Never mind, don't bother about the article. It is just a pre-cursor to my post.

One fine night, somebody posed me a question regarding men's insecurities. It is just irrefutable that man and woman are different in many ways. Man act differently and man think differently. In the rest of my post, the term man and guy are being use interchangeably and practically both of them share the same meaning.

She further asked me to present a few situations where men will feel insecure with a "living example" for each situation. Allow me to put the situations in the language that we use in a daily basis. But a "living example"? Maybe no. Figure it out yourself! :P

Example of situation where men will feel insecure:
  1. The guy felt disrespected by the girl.
  2. The girl is smarter than the guy. (Performance in study or work, or both)
  3. The girl is richer than the guy. (Girl kept her savings in FD)
  4. The guy is fat and ugly compared to his peers, but is in relationship with an attractive girl. Same applies to a skinny guy with an attractive girl.
  5. The guy is trying hard to be romantic, but is not completely sure of how to be one.
  6. The guy is having low sex performance.
  7. A guy who is in a long term relationship with a girl, suddenly to find out that the girl is very close to another guy.
Although providing solutions is my type of job (I am a proud site-man), I am not Mr-Fix-It than can fix every situation. I myself do feel insecure sometimes. Read more about it here.

Photo : The writer with a Bangladeshi worker that has served him for the past 8 months during internship.


After all, I handle a 7.85 acre construction site better than I handle a single girl.




Arghhh I sucks in that~


2 comments:

kerbaurider said...

A guy who is in a long term relationship with a girl, suddenly to find out that the girl is very close to another guy.

NICELY SAID!

Edwin Si said...

handle construction site better than handling a girl? try sell the construction site and buy back the site at the same price u sold it. that will be difficult also.