Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This Caught My Attention

Forgive me for not posting the new article that I have promised. This caught my attention when I surf through blogs of "Yang Berkhidmats (YBs)". It is a letter from a Law student to YB Lim Kit Siang (MP-Ipoh Timur)


For your information, "Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) is one of those qualifications entitling the holder to become a qualified person. The examination is conducted by the Board by virtue of section 5(e) of the Act. Applications to sit for the CLP examinations are open to holders of Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degrees conferred by the universities in England, Wales and Northern Ireland and certain universities in Australia and New Zealand whose qualifications are not gazetted under section 3 of the Act." (The Malaysian Bar, 2008)

Well, since we are talking something related to law, let's see this. This is something which I least expect to happen.

No comments: