Monday, July 14, 2008

Moving Out

A close room mate of mine graduated and left me alone with one more semester to go for. Officially he is a graduate and a "liability to the society" since Petronas have not call him up for work, yet. To me he left all the good wills and hope, and a big water dispenser too. I pray for his success in life.

While training, Master Shidu of Kungfu UTP answered a phone call. (Photo credit : Wei-zhu)

I moved up to Level 4 of the same block where I have previously stayed for 6 months. Of course the view is magnificent here. Lushes of greenery surround New Village 5, and micro-climate here is temperate. However, it can get a bit hot in the room especially rooms with orientation facing the afternoon sunlight. One good point of moving to a room so high above is no mosquitoes. My previous 6 semesters staying on ground floor has been terrible. We have no choice but to close the window when night comes, sleeping in a stuffy room for more than 8 hours.


Yeah did I mention that I got a new pair of spectacles? This is me, caught cam-whoring with my new spectacles.

I might need Schick Quattro Razor. Chew, any trial shave?

Oh god. I am hungaray~ I ate only a burger for my lunch. I shall pen off and begin the quest for dinner.

Next post : Use Durex, save Dumex.



4 comments:

KEEFOO LEE said...

hahahaha shern shiou~ i am getting back at you.

i'm selling you openly on the Net.

muahahahahahahaahahahahahaha~

kerbaurider said...

I have one problem with that picture.

Credits are not given to the photographer. He must be a skillful one to take that perfect t2lang photo.

Shern Shiou said...

hahaha.. later i come out with the market price list for u laa :P

KEEFOO LEE said...

hahahaha~ terlupa credit picture coz i took it from "koleksi emas"!