Thursday, December 3, 2009

Perfectionist

Perfection can be attained. Perfection must be attained. Anything less than perfect is unacceptable.

***

I've asked 5 persons about it and they say I can be a little pushy to attain perfection. Well with that statistics, I couldn't dispute it anymore.

I find a single dot of dust in my room unacceptable. I will spend 20 minutes everyday, checking and cleaning my room. I term myself perfectionisme induced germophobia.

I want the arrangement of my stuffs in room to be in perfect order, but I had to forgo it now due to work commitment.

I want my partner to be good looking, good in kitchen and good in, ehem you know where. So far I couldn't find any more possible candidate.

Similarly, I want my car in perfect condition, but unfortunately it has lost its "virginity" from the backside yesterday. The slight collision took away my first wife in Sabah. (So-called first wife is at the west side). The gaps are out of the default fitting, especially between the tail-light and the bumper. The incident is combo to my problem with JPJ just 6 hours earlier.

Oh to mitigate the streak of bad lucks, I promised myself to become a vegan for one day. It is very unfortunate too, that I forgot my word after 12 hours. I had an egg and 2 pieces of chicken for lunch.

Life's too ( please insert a better word than "colorful" ) across the South China Sea.

Perhaps I should ignore irrelevant small details aside and learn how to settle for slightly less than perfection.

6 comments:

Edwin Si said...

couldn't find anymore candidates ka? ahahahha

Wei Shen said...

hahaha edwin is sarcastic as usual

Crystal Hew said...

hey, im sure you can settle with a lil imperfection..no one and nothing is perfect. so why not chill and be happy about it? keep thinking of making things perfect will only stresses you out. Im just a call away...call me if you need someone to chat? take care and drive safely in Sabah!

KEEFOO LEE said...

edwin & shen : ??
kahling : no............where can call you. ko skandal orang sekarang nih! muahaha~

MataBogel said...

weh..i wonder u tidy&sterile ur room after ak tumpang for 1night!haahah...siyes do.no monkey business happend there~

Crystal Hew said...

what? cant call me...cis didnt you just called me last week..dun talk nonsense la..just call :P