Sunday, September 13, 2009

Red Beans



Hong Dou

I haven't yet experienced
The feeling of a wintry snowfall
We will tremble together
And better understand what gentleness is
I haven't yet held hands with you
To walk across this untamed desert
Perhaps from now on
We will learn to treasure eternal love

* Sometimes sometimes
I believe that everything has an end
In meeting and parting there are times
Where neither will last forever
But I sometimes
Would rather choose to love and not let go
Until we've seen all there is to see
Perhaps you'll spend eternity with me

I haven't turned the red beans
Into persistent scars
To be shared by us both
So we can better understand the pain of unrequited love
I haven't yet experienced
The warmth of a waking kiss
Perhaps around me
You have begun to pursue a lonely freedom

3 comments:

kniod said...

why u suddenly listen to khalil's songs!!

KEEFOO LEE said...

i started listening since final year leh

kerbaurider said...

fulamak. sedap. wo likey!