Saturday, September 26, 2009

Of over-shot, open house, Wendy, Martin and Tamparuli

Waking up at 10.00 AM, forgetting a meeting at XXX is not my fault. It is "Saturday's fault"!

So I decide that I must get out from the border of Kota Kinabalu city today. Where to? Wendy & Ezra's open house at Tuaran, 45 minutes away from my rented unit in Kepayan.

Don't worry, wz. That is not Natasya's baby. She is not able to make one in 4 months time
since her posting here.

Tamparuli country side with many cows grazing
This is the new Tamparuli bridge, built after the previous one been washed away by strong current.

And to prove that I am in Sabah at the moment, I post a picture of me
and the Ranau's lengui of Unduk Ngadau.. (Wendy yang suka gaduh dengan Martin)

Upcoming plan next weekend : Poring Hot Springs

p/s : This is post #3 to bait you all to come over to Kota Kinabalu.

2 comments:

MataBogel said...

gile ar ko.time ak gi aritu tade pon nak iklan tempat2..ahahaha

KEEFOO LEE said...

hari tu ko dtg time aku baru sampai bah~ x tau lagi tempat2 menarik di sabah ni!