Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Like This

When everything is computerized, life's good!

I downloaded this MAS e-Timetable while waiting for my flight to Miri at 8.40 PM. Apparently the flight was delayed for 30 minutes. I was cursing like hell when all I want is just to reach Miri on time at 9.35 PM and call it a day.

Not anymore. Hahaha I sounded like an advertisement!

This is the welcome screen.
(From this picture I deduce that almost all pretty MAS cabin crews are Malays)

Set your origin and destination and press "Enter". Pooff all flight schedule comes out!

Check the details and make a booking!

p/s : At least this time around MAS is able to soothe my frustration by offering this e-Timetable!

2 comments:

AsmaFarah said...

wah... MAS da makin high-tech.. huhu..bes ar ko apek..leh travel slalu...

cane keje ko...cite ar sket psl keje...aku stalker nih..huhu

KEEFOO LEE said...

keje okay la..orang sabah pon baik2!

haha jangan stalk aku~