Saturday, July 18, 2009

EMO : 14/7/2009

It is puzzling how my luggage turns out this way at Kuala Terengganu Airport. Okay, I accept human error or machine error, causing damage to it.


But I can't accept lazy MAS officers that is not willing to take my report. Damn, it's their duty to serve the customers!

I am now left with 2 options; one is to get a new one under 5 years warranty from luggage manufacturer or two, to get a new luggage from MAS.

California Pak. It is a hassle to carry the luggage to KLCC on my next trip there. Waiting period is 2 weeks because the seller at Isetan need to bring the damaged luggage back to their supplier's office.

MAS. I doubt whether they will replace an exact luggage or just a cheap bloody China made luggage. However, it is convenient because I only need to drop this luggage at Lost & Found at KKIA.

So, how ar??

3 comments:

MataBogel said...

bummer..airasia lagi champion kot,

tapi kene beli food sendri la weh

kokokranc said...

ey my sis nye international flight, bwk luggage yg dah buruk gila. tayar dah tercabut2. tp bila amik luggage tu, tgk2 MAS dah repair dia pny wheel and tuka dia punya handle yg patah.

wahahah. pdhal bkn rosak dlm flight tu pn. sbb tu aku hairan gk nape ko nye luggage dia xrepair. sbb flight local ke?

KEEFOO LEE said...

mungkin la kot..partner airlines yang bawa adik ko tu baik kot.

but not MAS.

however i wont deny that their cabin crews are hot!