Friday, July 10, 2009

B1N1 Is Scarier Than H1N1

B1N1,

H1N1..

Thank God I don't have both!

I don't know how to describe today. Friday 10th July. Today is full of challenges, full of accomplishment, full of emotions.

Starting from the morning.

I have to a chair a meeting with all the top guns. I must admit I need to get myself comfortable in the future.

Afternoon 2.30 PM.

I'm inside a meeting with the top guns again. With those with experience as old as myself. With top guns that can roll out millions in contract. The experience is enriching.

Afternoon 5.00 PM

I managed to secure my super-senior counterpart's commitment to expedite some work in SBO. When and where? While charging up niccotine inside smoking room Level 17 PETT 1.

Evening 7.15 PM at KLIA.

I got a 9.50 PM ticket in my hand. Because I don't want to reach Kota Kinabalu, I queue up for standy-by at Counter B17. As the thirteenth guy on the queue. Never mind, I know I am always lucky to get standy-by boarding passes.

Man, I'm the last one to get it! Yes, again for the 7th time. A 7.50 PM boarding pass in my hand. Weee~

Night 8.30 PM on board.

Damn, I was cursing myself for boarding this flight MH2628. Reasons?

#1 - Turbulence
#2 - I am the toilet-guard again at seat 26E
#3 - MAS serve chicken briyani again!

Night 10.30 PM at Immigration.

Nervousness overcame me. Yesterday, I had some problems with Immigration. And today I don't want the same situation to repeat.

Oh, but it turns out okay! I got the entry slip without any problems. Yeehaaaw~ (Anyway, I am still Malaysian although Sabah is an autonomous territory of the federation.)

Night 11.45 PM.

Home sweet home..Eventhough it has only been 2 months since settling down in Sabah, I would love to call this place home.

p/s : Leather shoe sent back to Isetan KLCC for repair/warranty. Hopefully I got a new one instead of repair! :P

4 comments:

MataBogel said...

sweet home eh?

counting days till aku gi jenguk ur home :P

KEEFOO LEE said...

payeh..ko datang ngan apam kan? aku xde kat rumah time tu.

tp aku kasi kunci kat apam minggu depan bila aku turun KL! tido kat bilik aku je~

anisizatyA.J said...

whats b1n1?? dang i gotta google this

KEEFOO LEE said...

hahaha!