Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tagged by - Ropi

Ropi tagged me once upon a time ago, and that only today I recalled it. So, here it goes.

#1 Describe 10 things about the person who tagged you

The tagger : Ropi

Ropi having the time of his life in the lecture.
  1. He sleeps in most of the lectures.
  2. He sleeps without any "pose". He just lay his head on the table and sleeps. Yes, while the lecturer delivers his lecture.
  3. He eats a lot!
  4. He is quiet, and make noises only when certain people is around.
  5. He is a gadget-man.
  6. I personally think that he is a practical and no-fuss guy.
  7. He doesn't look like people from elite high school.
  8. Straight-forward and honest (no bullshits)
  9. Can I call him paedo for his interest in Morning Musume?
  10. Tokan besar in Cengal Condominium.

So, for next, should I describe myself?

#2 Describe 10 things about you

  1. Can be too tense that I throw tantrum sometimes.
  2. I want things to be done swiftly regardless if I do it myself or I have people doing it for me.
  3. Sleeps a lot.
  4. Confident and sometimes kinda cocky.
  5. Workaholic. (but not academically)
  6. Reliable and can be trusted.
  7. Curious almost about everything.
  8. I accept criticism openly without any hard feelings.
  9. Sweet-talker.
  10. Joker. (And I accept personal jokes quite well too. Kinda immuned already.)

#3 At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

  1. Tan Shern Shiou
  2. Tan Wei Zhu
  3. Edwin Si
  4. Ong Wei Shen aka Taiko Muar
  5. Natasya Ng
  6. Durrus
  7. Nadia Amena
  8. Fareez
  9. Farhan Iqbal
  10. Thaqif

1 comment:

Edwin Si said...

kudos to #8 and #10 in the description about urself