Saturday, October 25, 2008

Not Bad for A RM500 Purchase, After All

It has been a while since I last updated my blog. Been busy for my final semester in UTP. I can't wait to start a new life in KL!

Passed by Ipoh just now on the way back to Bidor. So I got my youngest brother a new phone, replacing his old Nokia-duno-wat-model that still looks fine. The old phone is having some trouble with the LCD screen. Surprisingly, the technician at the hand phone shop said that the old Nokia works fine on a post-paid SIM card, but not pre-paid SIM card. Anybody having the same problem before? Please share the remedial measure.


Not bad for a RM500 purchase, including 1GB M2 memory card. The sound quality is good, and picture captured by the 2.0MP camera is clear.

Maybe it's time to get myself a new phone too! :)


4 comments:

kerbaurider said...

sony erricsons are a good buy .. they just lack in video quality.

u oredi berjuta tahun din blog d ... ingat u kong d.

KEEFOO LEE said...

hahaha kinda busy nowadays

Edwin Si said...

kf..my hp also almost kong oredy. buy me a new one

KEEFOO LEE said...

...