Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hunting For Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun

Bidor is just another transitory town for KL dwellers. During the day, Bidor is quite a busy town where the traffic jam can be quite terrible, especially during festive seasons. At night, few would go out and only the Chinese kopitiam will be lively. Mamak? Oh no...I have had enough of mamak food at Tronoh.

Both me and Joanna felt so bored that we decided to travel to Teluk Intan to meet up with our mutual friend there. And we wish to try the famous "Chee Cheong Fun" too. (<==== This is our real motive, actually. Shhhhhhh! )

The famous Teluk Intan Leaning Tower

Thanks to our local Teluk Intan boy, Seang Yik, we had the best Chee Cheong Fun ever. Too bad, no pictures taken as I do not fancy taking pictures of food. I rather help myself with the good food served hot on the table.

However, don't pass the guilty verdict on me for not "tapao" for you. Let's go together next time! Don't worry coz' I know Teluk Intan road quite well.

p/s : Rojak Ah Chai is quite famous too.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yoyo~~
that not the best chee cheong fun yet~
come next time la...

KEEFOO LEE said...

the best is yet to come..~

hahahahaha!

Unknown said...

how u mean by best?
best food or best partner eating with u?

KEEFOO LEE said...

Q : how u mean by best?
A : Teluk Intan CCF is a lot better than Bidor's

hohoho me and her memang "kutu lepak"

Unknown said...

u and who?
hehehehe