Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A 2" Long Cut, A Deep Prick and 27 Superb Friends

Okay, I shared a bed with someone who snores. But I didn't kiss him. I shake his pillow whenever he snores.

This blog post is all about my Pangkor trip with my coursemates last weekend. Finally, after 2 weeks of preparation, arrangements, cost-cuttings, cancellations and what not, it is the time to take off. Four cars will depart in the morning while another two in the evening.

A shot before departing to Lumut

We reached Teluk Nipah at 12 noon, which the time is well within my expectation. We snorkelled in the evening at around 4PM. Came back to the shore at 6PM to realize that the girls are happily playing in the water.

"Skodeng FoC" at the beach

At night, it was the gluttony time. We overbudgeted food for 27 persons. I think we prepared food for almost 37 person, which explains why a full 3' x 2' x 2' plastic box of food is being stored in my room overnight.

Refuse to be photographed in the morning.

Waking up the next morning for beach volleyball. To my surprise, the court is being maintained by somebody, and we need to pay RM20.00 to use it. Yes, the guy claimed that he maintained the court yard well, but we found 2 piles of cat dung buried in the sand. WTF!

It's in between Mena and Jimi, so one is claiming responsibility on this ball.

Oh i forget to mention kayak. It cost RM15.00 per kayak per hour, shared by 2 person. We rowed around a small island opposite the shore.

The last picture before leaving Teluk Nipah

And, a 2" long cut, a deep prick and 27 superb friends from Pangkor trip.


No comments: