Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So, This Is Malaysia's Roadtax?

My father came back from the town with 2 pieces of cards. I was wondering what they are until he handed them to me. They are road-tax stickers, for the Iswara and the Toyota. Without a word, I understand that he wants me to replace the old road-tax stickers on both cars. So I compelled.

The road-tax sticker on my car windscreen has been made hard and "crunchy" from the gruelling hot sun in Tronoh, which means... I have to scratch it away bit by bit using a 20 cents coin.


After scratching the crunchy layer off the windscreen,I have to use petrol to clean up the sticky dirt. What a hassle!

Finally I got the sticky dirt wiped off. Frankly, I don't have any idea on how to remove this "crunchy" roadtax behind any tinted windscreens. Anyone care to share?

So, this is Malaysia's roadtax, huh?

3 comments:

kerbaurider said...

erm ... my car got cheap tint a bit so okeh je nk tarik kluar .. kene slow slow a .. kene gentlemen aka lembut aka aqua mode baru bole kluar ..

i tarik kluar 3 times d (in different time ... interval like 3months) sbb rasa sengek a bit gatal wan to adjust .. so now terkoyak abit sbb sometimes lupa to be gentle .. but stil its a sticker . da koyak bole je lekat balik =0

and again .. my road tax ends in dec so the color is stil biru ungu-ish .. police dem suka tgk sbb not new color .. lolz

Shern Shiou said...

beli transparent car sticker.. stick the roadtax on the car sticker.. then stick the car sticker to the windscreen like i do.. :P tat will do the trick.. it is not that obvious until the police can recognize

kerbaurider said...

polis kata jgn