Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Night Out With Mat Le, Medea and Mena

I had been working hard for my Final Year Project for 3 days consecutively. Collecting spot speed data is not as simple as I initially thought, but nevertheless I actually enjoyed hiding inside the bushes, inconspicuous to the drivers.

Lucky me, I had a helping hand with my job yesterday evening. Mena was too boring staying in-campus that she decided to join me for spot speed studies nearby Bota,Perak.

I am quite into this type of job vis a vis speed voyeurism. The peeping tom at work

A million thanks to Mat Le too for being so kind to lend me his motorbike. My project would cost hell a lot more if I drive my own car to the study location.

I am now well ahead of schedule, with aplenty of time for other work. An outing to Ipoh would be a good reward for myself for working so hard. Bowling was our first stop.

Hey that was a STRIKE!

After bowling, it was around 12.10 midnight. Snooker centre adjacent to the bowling place is closed. So, we went to Seven for pool, instead.

Bragging session : My five consecutive stripes to victory!

Clumsy Mena is working hard to master the basic skills of cueing. She improved a lot in a night's time, thanks to supervision and lessons from 3 sifoos. Not bad for a beginner actually.

Lesson No 1 : Holding the cue properly

The night of clean fun ended at Padang Polo Ipoh. We chatted for one hour at the park before speeding back to UTP.


3 comments:

abrak said...

Seems like your final semester started great!

HhH said...

wow i didn't know mede's a pool sifoo

KEEFOO LEE said...

mede is not pool sifoo

mede = jalil hamid = tronoh's next top model & movie star