Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Printscreen

Call me ignorant, call me outdated. Hahahaha! Everyone would notice the McDonald's advertisement on television earlier than me. Tell you what, I only notice it yesterday night while watching some local Chinese drama on NTV7. It started with an "ah pek" bringing home some take-aways from McDonalds. He started to eat them while watching Euro2008 in the wee hours. Then her mum comes out and started to nag him, suggesting that no girl will ever stick to him if he continues his "gila bola" frenzy.

All of a sudden, the TV went off and a frustrated him sped off to the nearest McDonald's outlet in a yellow vintage Volkswagen Beetle.

(http://jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/09/64_Beetle_Frt_LH_Qtr_Low.jpg)

He was so into the game that he actually blocked the view of a girl sitting there alone. "Nice view", she uttered. Feeling sorry, he asked "Are you a kaki bola too?" to a quick answer of "Yeah, that's what my mom call me."

Recalling his mom's words, he asked "Would you run away if I sit next to you?"

"I won't go anywhere..."


My mom nagged me few days back for staying up until 5.00 AM watching Euro 2008. Two days back over the phone, she said "Girls won't stick to him" to one of her friends. She was actually referring to me. Damnit, I like this advert~!

Izaty was one of my classmates during primary school. It was only recently that I managed to catch up with her. I'm glad she remembered me vividly; everything from how naughty am I during primary school to my examination results. Best part is, she remembered what I frequently eat during recess hours!


4 comments:

Shern Shiou said...

w00t new awek?

Unknown said...

hye, gardenia boyyy..
its a damn nice post!
Big huGGGG!! :)

KEEFOO LEE said...

last time gardenia roti was 45 cents. 10 years on, it is now 60cents. how fast time has passed!

HhH said...

apek kaki bola? haha