Thursday, November 20, 2008

UTP 2004 - 2008

The fact that invigilators for my last final examination are strict doesn't stop me from rejoicing when the clock ticks to 12.00 sharp!

I'm officially a graduate, unemployed and a liability to society. I don't pay any tax, yet I am entitled for subsidized healthcare at any government hospitals and petrol at our nearest ESSO or Shell.

Five long years here really opened up my perspective towards life. I found many friends here, but unfortunately they are all my juniors. I have also found out that there are generally two types of people here; one type is being "people that worth a mere 20 cents" and another type is "true friend".

Whatever it is, I still consider myself lucky enough to have this bunch of "sub-contractor, consultants and general workers" friends.


Good luck to all in your future undertakings. We'll see each other again in construction! 

2 comments:

Edwin Si said...

2 types of friends huh...haha
i also get to know a few type of friends here in utp... maybe more than 2

Farhan Iqbal said...

kaman..
any technical probs?
roger aku...
haha...